The Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Mailing Address: PO Box 1433, Kelseyville, CA 95451
Sunday Service at 11am. Children's Program and Childcare provided.
Community of Lake County
3810 Main Street
Kelseyville, CA 95451