Coffee House Concert Series - 2020
All Concerts start at 7pm at the Fore Family Winery, 3920 Main St., Kelseyville
NO RESERVE SEATING - ARRIVE EARLY!!! Upcoming 2020 concert information here.
NEXT CONCERT: January 25 - Lake County Gala
We are proud to open the 2020 Coffee House Concert Series January 25, at 7pm. This is the 5th season of this special community event produced by the Unitarian Universalist Community of Lake County, and it is held at the Beautiful Fore Family Winery Tasting Room on Main Street in Kelseyville.
The first concert is a very special gala event featuring 5 of the great performers well known around Lake County.
Upcoming: February 29, 2020 - the Voice
The voice of Joshua Davis is weathered and warm, and capable of intimacy on a global stage, as well as in a small cafe. It resonates with startling urgency and power. His national performance on NBC’s popular “THE VOICE” TV show launched him to international acclaim.
Also coming from her performance on “THE VOICE” TV show, Alice Howe brings a compelling grace as she sings a modern love letter to the 60’s and 70’s Folk and timeless Blues era without succumbing to imitation.
Don’t miss this special visit from national performers on February 29th, at the COFFEE HOUSE CONCERT SERIES in Kelseyville. The performance starts at 7pm and the admission is $25. The FORE FAMILY WINERY TASTING ROOM on Main Street is hosting the event sponsored by the Unitarian Universalist Community of Lake County. Purchase tickets at UUCLC.Org, Watershed Books in Lakeport, or at the door until they’re SOLD OUT. Seating is limitied!
We Support This UUA Statement:
THE UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST ASSOCIATION CONDEMNS FAMILY SEPARATION AT THE U.S./MEXICO BORDER
The Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Telephone: (707) 533-4491
Mailing Address: PO Box 1433, Kelseyville, CA 95451
Sunday Service at 11am. Children's Program and Childcare provided.