Coffee House Concert Series
Back by popular demand, the Farallons are a three-piece acoustic group playing a style of music described as Folk 'n Roll with hints of other influences including Irish, Jazz, Classical, Country, and even Latin.
Tom Richardson, Terry Mills, and Linda Weber blend a very tight three-part harmony with steel and nylon stringed acoustic guitars, bass, mandolin, flute, and hand percussion. Sets include finely crafted original songs by award-winning songwriter Tom as well as cover tunes from the likes of Buffalo Springfield, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Tom Waits, Richard Thompson, and Karla Bonoff.
The Farallons are seasoned professionals with a well established Sonoma County following. They show up on time, look good, don't eat much, and work well with the staff.
Wine and snacks will be available for purchase.
Tickets are $15. Seating is limited, so buy your tickets in advance. Tickets available at Eventbrite, Watershed Books in Lakeport, and at the door if not sold out. Light refreshments and wine available for purchase.
There are no reserved seats, so be sure you arrive well before start time of 7pm.
We Support This UUA Statement:
THE UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST ASSOCIATION CONDEMNS FAMILY SEPARATION AT THE U.S./MEXICO BORDER
The Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Telephone: (707) 533-4491
Mailing Address: PO Box 1433, Kelseyville, CA 95451
Sunday Service at 11am. Children's Program and Childcare provided.